She literally renewed my floors from worthless junk that you would want to cover with rugs (but even that wouldn't cover the horrible trim paint jobs along the entire perimeter of the floor) to something of beauty. These babies look brand new.
The pictures do not do justice; they look way better in person. But here are pictures from the same 3 places as previously posted.
Adios, scratches.
Really, there used to be water stains here.
No more worn wood by foot traffic.
A few weeks ago, while sitting on the floor of my parents' kitchen talking to my mom, I asked when/if I would be comfortable sitting on the floor of my house... something that I consider to be a true sign that it's yours and you trust it.
I will sit on these floors.
They are BEAUTIFUL! I will sit with you.
ReplyDeletehow fun. your floors look great! We did floors as well in our 'new' house. we should have you over to play catan or something so you can see our place.
ReplyDeleteThese look amazing also. Good investment!
ReplyDelete