Both of my parents celebrated big birthdays this year (Dad in September and Mom in November). And since my parents aren't really into big parties, my siblings and I decided to take everyone up to Traverse City for a fall weekend in October - smack dab in the middle of their respective big days. Rented a condo, visited wineries, watched college football, ate great meals, enjoyed one of our favorite parts of Michigan, played games, and just enjoyed good family time. Quality time is one of the best kinds of gifts, anyway.
The colors on Old Mission Peninsula were phenomenal (unable to be captured in a photo). The kiddos had so much fun running around and playing with each other.

Nothing says fall like a pumpkin patch...

...or playing in a vineyard!

Uncle Brian giving a wagon ride

That side of the table

This side of the table

Joe even loved his new hat!
...have I ever mentioned how much I love northern Michigan?!
No comments:
Post a Comment