So, for my first attempt at blogging. I was driving home from Wednesday night glass o' wine with my dear friend Julie, deciding that I could give this blog thing another shot. I came home, opened my google reader, and figured out how to start.
Then I got to the "name your blog" page. Oh, crap. Such pressure. What to do I call it. I can't make it something totally stupid, because the name will just be there, snickering and staring me in the face each time I open it. So I tried a few which, of course, were already taken (what else was I to expect, jumping on the blog bandwagon so late in the game?).
So 45 minutes later, after leaving the computer sitting on the couch several times and pouring a glass of water and putting away dishes from earlier in the day, I decided to give this one a shot. Two of my favorite things. Favorite vision and feeling on my face. Favorite smell as it comes in through the open spring windowns. And two things I totally miss on these grey michigan winter (and spring) days. Sounded refreshing. I could use some of both right about now. So I gave it a try and it worked.
Well there ya go.
No comments:
Post a Comment